Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy (Late) Valentine's Day

Ah my beautiful baby boy :)
We are doing so well. It's so awesome to feel like our life is going "smoothly". Obviously we're not doing perfect. We're trying to save money so that when bills come we can pay them right away instead of waiting the full grace period we have. Oh well, I'm pretty happy right now and I think my baby boy is so that's awesome.
Otherwise, school sucks. I'm so sick of it. I know its whats right for Cole and I, but ugh, I can't get focused. Ever. It sucks having to be a full time student, as well. I would like to be a part time student so I could be with Cole more, but for my scholarships, I have to be a full time student. I guess wish me luck with that!

*Have a great day everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment