Saturday, October 9, 2010

whoa.

I've been trying to keep everyone up to date, but it's so hard with a baby AND working everyday. I'm so busy, I don't have time for myself or even friends. Then when I do have a day off, I don't even have anyone to text or call to hang out with, ha. :(
Anyway, I've been thinking a LOT about my "old life". Ms Pary Girl, always out and about and care-free and how OPPOSITE I am now. I'm not unhappy about it, but I guess I just feel that if I go out and party or something, I'm betraying Cole because he doesn't deserve it. I don't know. Is that stupid?
Oh well, I'm happy being a mom, HIS mom, because he is the BEST thing that's ever happened to me! :) He makes me happy because I know I can make him happy. It's amazing. He's growing up so fast though. I'm excited and not at the same time. I want him to be wittle forever! But then I want him to be able to experience life like I have and continue to do! :)
Welllllllllllll, anyway, I can't wait to move out. I'm sooo sick of living with so many people in one house. I'm sick of my "family" downstairs always throwing Andrew, my sister, & I under the bus. They always say that they clean the whole house, they buy the groceries and blah blah blah, when really Andrew and I clean most of the upstairs bc hello, that's where we live. Ugh, I'm just so sick of it. They took over our house a YEAR ago. like MOVE OUT ALREADY. I can't help but be a bitch because you'd think they would be on their feet by now. It's been a year. Sorry about the rant. I just can't help it. Like right now, I'm freakin' huuuungry and I would like to go cook something or use the oven or something but guess what? I can't because they are all making food taking over the whole kitchen. GRRRR. I'm so sick of it. :( Anyway, my rant is over ha.
Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment