Monday, January 17, 2011

HOMEWORK BREAK.

yes, I'm having a homework break at 1:10 in the morning. GOOD thing I don't have school tomorrow!
Anyway, my life is now consumed with:
1) Cole of course. Always my number one.
2)School
3)Work
4)My relationship with Andrew

Isn't it horrible that Andrew has gone so low on my list? I wish we could spend more time together, but I go to school during the day and in the evening or on weekends I'm usually working, and if not, Cole takes up our lives. Good thing we love each other so much otherwise I don't think this relationship would last through this. But I am happy with him. I'm not happy that school and work consume my life though. Soo much homework already and of course I'm still working about 20 hours a week. :(
I wish I could be a stay at home mom! Those women that can are SUPER lucky.

Cole is growing up to be such a handsome baby boy. He's turning out to be so smart too. :) I love being a mom to him, and lately I've had baby fever although I really shouldn't!! We don't have the funds for another baby, I just really want another one. But I will enjoy the time that I have with Cole. He's so fun!
Well, I better get a little more homework done before it gets waaay too late.
NIGHT!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment