Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy, stressful life.

I feel like becoming a mom at my age is sort of a burden. I have no money, not many friends, and not much support. I don't know if this comes with every young mother's journey, but it for sure is here with mine.
Yes, there are times that my parents and Andrew's are supportive, but sometimes they are also not so supportive. I don't blame them. They didn't ask us to have a child at our age. Andrew and I need to be the responsible ones, but I don't quite know how to be fully responsible. I think I've done a pretty good job with raising Cole, and Andrew's a good dad, but he's even less responsible than me.

On top of that, my mom's a bitch. Sorry to say that, but we can not get a long. She doesn't respect me as a mother or a daughter and I can't take that anymore, it's not fair. I remember why I couldn't live with her any longer. :S
I've been crying all day because of her and how stressed out I am and she just doesn't get it. She had an abortion at 18, while I had my baby, so she doesn't get it. So whatever, I can't have a good relationship anymore, and I don't want to make Cole suffer because he does love her, but once I move back out, I don't know if I can come back here at all. I just don't think I can.

There's my venting. Hope everyone has a good night, better than mine anyway, but I think that's completely possible. Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment