Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sometimes sad, sometimes happy.

There are days that I wake up and I can't believe I had a child. I'm 19 years old and I'm a mom! It's still so crazy to me!
Although it makes me super happy, it makes me a little sad as well. I feel like I could've done so much better for myself. My life could've been so different and maybe, this sounds kind of bad, but better. As in, I would be going in to my second year of college, not just second semester. I would probably either not be in a relationship, or be in a healthier one. I would have a lot more money. And I would've been able to be a teen. Ugh, I know, I sound horrible for saying it, but it's true.
Although this life is a struggle, I'm in love with my son. And that's what matters.
XO
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

0 comments:

Post a Comment