Saturday, October 22, 2011

...

I never post here, but most of the time I think it's pointless. My life is like a full rotation: good, great, bad, worse, weird, and then back to good. It's all the same and right now it's "good". So yeah, that's my "updates" there!

Vent:: I've been trying to get food stamps and Medicaid for Cole and it's a hell ride. seriously. I've applied 3 times since August and WOW still nothing. They'll send me a letter saying what they need from me, the deadline, then I'll send it BEFORE the deadline, and then they send me a letter a couple weeks later saying they need MORE and don't understand my pay stubs, and A DAY later, they send me a letter saying my app was DENIED because I didn't give them the necessary paperwork. GRRRRR SO MAD!!!


Anyway, we're super strapped for money and I'm just getting irritated about it. I hate being in this situation especially because I want my baby boy to have everything and anything and it makes me sad I can't give him that :( wah.

Well, I'm going to go, I have a lot of homework to do, and I'm tired.
Night! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment