Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wish...

I have a lot of wishes for this life time:
I wish I had more time to fulfill all of my dreams (school, career, vacations)
I wish I had more money to fulfill said dreams.
I wish I could just get married and it would work.
I wish that I was always strong enough to deal with my life.
I wish I could lose weight and inches in my problem areas.
I wish I could give Cole everything and more than what I had...

Isn't that just such a waste of time? I wish all these things and even new things each day, but what does it even do?
My two wishes for today are: I wish I wrote more on here and I wish more people read and gave me feedback.
I love blogging, I love writing, and I love it when people can connect to what I'm talking about. It's amazing to know that there are other people that feel the same way I do.

What do you all think I should write about more often? What are you more interested to see?


So lately, my life has been so hectic and busy! Between schoo, work, Cole, and being a house "wifey", I can barely find time for myself! Today is the first day in a couple weeks that I can relax on the couch, not shower, hang out with Andrew and Cole, and watch TV and movies. It's great! Except the house is messy and I haven't gotten any homework done. But I will start homework in about and hour.
School is great, work is meh which is obvious, and my family is amazing.
What is going on with you?

Reply on here or send me an email and tell me what you're thinking
caroleenuh@gmail.com

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment