Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How crazy

December has just been a CRAZY month for us. So many ups and downs within our household: money problems, school taking over my life, Cole going through some terrible 1 and 1/2's! (Is that supposed to happen?!)
I still pride myself on being a one woman show, but the truth is, I'M NOT! I have a wonderful boyfriend who stays at home with Cole, cleans, cooks, takes care of the home front, I have my mother and Andrew's mom that help us out when we are short on money, and my dad who is always there for us with money and advice as well. I am not a one woman show, and this Christmas I want to show my appreciation for those people THE MOST. I love my family and they are it! I know we don't have a lot of money, but I do want to make sure I show them that I truly care and appreciate everything they do for me.
On another note, I'm done with fall 2011 semester of college! Woo Hoo! As of this moment I've passed all of my classes with a C or higher. So proud riiiight here! :)
I hope everyone is planning on having a great Christmas! Even with our money troubles we are getting by and I hope to continue doing so as we bring in the new year. God bless! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment