Monday, April 16, 2012

April.

I really feel that I need to keep up with this blog. When I was pregnant I tried to blog every week, sometimes more, and I love that I have a testament of my life for me to look back on.
Lately I've been feeling a lot better. School isn't awful, I have a babysitter for Cole, bills are caught up, and Andrew has a new job! It really makes me happy that everything feels like it's finally falling in to place. We may even be able to get out of this crappy apartment by the summer! We are going to be looking at a couple places starting tomorrow. I am so excited!
Cole is doing amazing as always. The terrible 2's are creeping up on us, though, and it's very trying. He throws a lot of tantrums and doesn't want to eat what seems like ever. I get so frustrated, but luckily, I'm pretty patient with him, which I hope pays off after this "phase" is over.
I'm starting to work out again, and this time I hope to keep to it. Some of my other mommy friends will be doing it with me, so I think that will really help me want to do this. Especially after I see them working hard for over a week, I hope that I will do the same.

Everyone have a happy day! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment