Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I would just like to take the time to...


Thank those that have really really been there for me!

my mama: She's been the rock behind me since I was born & she's still there for her babygirl thru my pregnancy! I love her so much. She helps so much with money, taking care of me, and overall just being supportive

My 2nd mama, Stephanie: ever since she found out I was pregnant, she was supportive & has helped out a tons & I know she will continue to support Andrew & I. I love you!

Chelsey: She's the one that bought me the pregnancy test & made me take it when I missed my period. She's been my best friend since 7th grade & will continue to be there for me AND Cole. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Briana: Although we've only been best friends for like 2 years, I know I can trust you with anything. You didn't abandon me when I got prego (like other people) just because I couldn't party or go out as much anymore. I love you so much for that.

Ashley Kuck: you're my baby mama friend! with out me getting pregnant, we probably wouldn't of gotten as close as we have, but I'm glad we did. You've helped me a lot thru my pregnancy because you went thru it just before me! <33

Brianda: my other baby mama friend! I can't wait until we start yoga together. It's really nice to have someone else be right next to me, in the same spot in our pregnancy. someone to talk to & be emotional with! <3

OF COURSE I CAN'T FORGET MY ANDREW!:
Love of my life. I know its hard for you to have all of the attention on me & baby, but you're being a good boyfriend & I can really see a lot of changes you're making for me & Cole. I love youuuu!



Thanks to everyone who's been there for me! love everyone.
have a good dayyy*

0 comments:

Post a Comment