Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rediculous...

Today I was on a teen mom's formspring website. I was reading some of the questions and I came across one that mentioned the new 16 & Pregnant, stating that MTV has decided to put a disclaimer on the show because they feel that many girls are getting pregnant on purpose for the show. WOW. Why would any girl want to get pregnant on purpose?! The whole purpose for the shows "16 & Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" are to show the struggles that young women face being young parents. It isn't to encourage young girls to get pregnant for fame. I think a lot of girls may be getting the wrong message from these shows. Many girls are not purposely getting prego?! Rediculous...

Anyway, I woke up today with my feet throbbing and sore. I got up and right away felt the pain in my feet. It's horrible! I'm in some real pain. I think it all came from baby sitting Grey, Andrew's little brother, yesterday. He's a little monster (in a gooooood way) and keeps me busy, but also made me tired, :). Oh well, a little taste of what Cole will be like in a year!
I'm hoping I can get enough money though, because I'm wanting to go to Texas on the second week of June and also, I still have to pay my bills! Uggh. I hate the "real world" sometimes. Oh well, I think I will go shower now, and put my feet back up. Hopefully I can get a foot rub later :D have a good day*

0 comments:

Post a Comment