Sunday, August 15, 2010

To all the mamas!

Baby in the bath tub <3
I'm starting him on a bedtime routine that maybe will stick so we can ALL get enough sleep. It's still kind of hard for me to go to bed early, because I'm a night owl, so maybe that's where Cole gets it! I don't know, I've had trouble getting him to sleep more than an hour or 2 at a time at night. Where as during the day, he can sleep up to 3 or 4 hours. Urgh, baby, baby, baby...

Anyway, In this blog I wanted to say how HARD motherhood is. I LOVE it, don't get me wrong, but I NEVER knew it would be like this. I'm awake more than half of the day and most of it is spent at the worst hours of the night/early morning.. wow.
Buuut, I'd just like to give props to all the mamas.. young or old! <3
Well, Cole just woke up, whyy, idk, to hang out with mama i guess...ha. GOODNIGHT!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment