Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Balance.

Wow, it's been awhile! Being a mom is HARD work and there's almost NO time for myself. It's not exactly a bad thing, because being a mom has made me becom selfless. I'm all about my baby now!
It's amazing! Mommyhood is not exactly what I thought it would be. My sleeping pattern is WACK, my boobs are SORE, and my body is super weird. I love being a mom, though. Of course I wish I would've waited until I was older and what not, but I think I would've still been as tired, stressed, and sore as I am now.
So as of now, I will be going back to work in about 3 weeks! I'm excited because then the MOOOLA will be flowing in like before. :) I can't wait to be making that money again! I want to spoil myself and Cole! :D

On the other hand mommyhood has definitely brought some obstacles for Andrew & I. We just CAN'T seem to get along. I think the fact that we have Cole now, has put a wedge between us. I definitely focus on Cole A LOT more than Andrew. I mean, why wouldn't I? Cole actually needs me to take care of him. Maybe I'm just pushing Andrew away a little too much without even trying to.. :/ any advice to help us be better together with Cole? Thanks! goodnight*

0 comments:

Post a Comment