Saturday, June 19, 2010

Emotional times

Well, Andrew's dad finally knows. I don't know what he thinks of me personally, but I hope he doesn't think too shitty of me. I'd like him to like me, of course, I mean he's practically family to me, although it doesn't really seem like that.
Ugh, tonight has seemed so emotional. Andrew and his temper got to me tonight. He's definitely got one, but I guess I'm used to it. I know he doesn't mean it when he starts to get super mad, unless I've really truly done something. Which, I don't usually do anything, ha. Oh well, I feel that things will get better as soon as everyone meets Cole. I think he'll bring everyone together & hopefully everyone will accept him. Cause if they don't, its their loss. My son will be the most wonderful person I've ever met :)

Well, the last thing I have to update on is that Cole is a hyper little boy! Holy cow. He doesn't stop moving it seems like. And he REALLY moves. it's crazy. I love it but after a little while it's like "Ok Cole, pleaaase, you're hurting mommy" lol. Well, I'm going to bed..goodnight!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment