Thursday, July 1, 2010

New.

It's been awhile since my last update. My internet has been acting up lately, so I haven't really been trying to mess with it. My nerves are on ends lately and I don't need the extra stress of trying to fix something I don't really know how to anyway.
I've been thinking a lot about being a mommy and how excited I am for Cole to get here. It's going to be the toughest thing of my LIFE, but I think I'm as ready as can be for it!
ANYWAY! New stuff:
I'm on my 34th week of pregnancy. (WOW)
I've been babysitting Grey a lot lately.
MY BABY SHOWER IS TMR!
That's the most exciting thing on my mind, ha. I want to be selfish for a day. This celebration is about me and my bebe and I can't wait to see what everyone got for Cole & I. YAY!

Another exciting thing is that Teen Mom 2 starts on July 20 10pm ET. SO excited. Love all those shows and can't wait to see what the girls have been up to!
I think I'm going to hit the hay, I've got a long day ahead of me! Muah*

0 comments:

Post a Comment