Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm so happy :)

Everything just seems so perfect lately. Andrew and I are AMAZING, my family & I are AWESOME, and now I just can't wait until Cole Alexander Bowling is brought in to this world. Its the most exciting thing of my life. I'm so happy that I ultimately made the choice to keep Cole in my life. He's the best thing that's about to happen to me. It's crazy. Only about 2 months left, and I just want to get it over with. I've heard the first month is hell, but I'm so excited to be a mom. :) Ahh, I can't get over it!

The only thing that is putting a stress on any aspect of my life right now is MONEY. That's honestly the ONLY thing I'm worried about. I still have so many things to buy & bills to pay and almost NO WAY to get any of it. I can barely pay my TWO bills I have every month, how am I going to buy all of the rest of the baby stuff or even manage to keep up when baby is actually HERE. :( I hate thinking about it. Buuut anyway, I'll think about that later!

Anyway, I'm going to go and watch The Hills. Have a good night everyone <3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment