Friday, July 30, 2010

I love being a mom :D

It's amazing! Before I had Cole, I knew I'd love being a mom, but I never knew I'd love it THIS much.
Seriously, everything about it is amazing. Feeding him, changing his diapers, getting spit up on, watching him sleep, etc. It's my favorite thing to do. I wouldn't mind being a stay-at-home mom. But then again, I really like to make money & provide. I'm a very independent woman and I hate not being able to get Cole the things I think he deserves.

Anyway, postpartum pregnancy kind of sucks. I hate having the pain from my incision. It's getting better but I still have to take pain meds because its really hard for me to get in and out of bed, mostly. The part I REALLY hate about not being pregnant, is that I have this like saggy belly thing. It's gross. I really hope it goes away, because I would love to be tiny again :) <3 ha. Well anyway, I'm going to go get my little one from Gma's room, because I miss him & I hate being away from him <3
Goodnight all*

0 comments:

Post a Comment