Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I love my life.

My life is SO crazy. I mean just crazy. I have an 8 month old baby, I'm a full time college student, I have a boyfriend that I live with, we live in a city where we don't have any family help, I work at Red Lobster, and blah blah blah. I never have time for myself! Or to be a teenager, but you know what? I honestly love my life. I love waking up once or twice to feed or love on Cole. I love going to school and then coming home to my loves of my life. I love giving Cole baths, feeding him, watching him grow up! I feel like I am one of the luckiest people on earth to have him in my life. To have the priveldge to raise my son feels like the best thing ever. Ah.

Alright, well update on Cole: He is crawling! Well sort of. It's still his modified crawl, but I count it as crawling! He is also clapping. All the time and especially when we start singing "Pat-a-cake" :) It is the cutest thing EVER. He also loves saying "dadada", "lalala", "gagaga", "yayaya", "tatata", and "hahaha". My baby boy is growing up! It's so amazing watching him learn. I love it, just love it.

Leave me comments about YOUR babies, or if you don't have a baby, just leave me comments about your amazing life :)

you can follow me on twitter @carobabie :)
*goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment