Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teen Mom

Hey everyone. Hope everyone's doing well and having a great week.
Here, not so well. Cole's been sick, I've been sick and now we think Andrew has the flu! I've been missing so much school and it makes me feel like crap, but my family ALWAYS comes before ANYTHING. Anyway, I was watching Teen Mom last night and I'm kind of getting sick of the whole Adam Chelsea thing. If he's cheated on her multiple times, disrespected her multiple times, and can't even pay child support and rent because he's too lazy to get a job, IDK HOW she could be with him. She's a beautiful, fun, sweet, girl. She could probably get any guy she wanted. Oh well, not my life.
My life isn't MUCH different than those girls though. I'm not working more than 15 hours a week, but I go to school 5 days a week. I have a 7-month old baby. I'm broke as F****, stressed outta my mind, starved (jk) ha, and everything else that comes with being a teen and being a mom.
AH.
If anyone reads this blog at all, and you're younger than me or my age, BE CAREFUL WITH SEX. Teens today don't take enough precaution with sex. I know I didn't. Luckily I have a wonderful support system. Some people don't. So please, get on birth control, don't have sex if its not out of love!, or at least use a damn condom. It's not sexy, but come one, its NOT HARD! Just do it. Because you may have a good time while you're doing the deed, but a couple of weeks later when you feel just a little different....you may not be so happy when you pee on a stick and get a BIG FAT POSITIVE. :/ just saying. Stay A TEEN! WAIT to be a mom. Its wonderful, but HARD...

Anyway, have a good rest of the week!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment