Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mmmm.

Haven't been on here for a WHILE. Just deciding to update everyone. These past few weeks have been ROUGH. All 3 of us have been sick (Andrew, Cole, and I) and school has been piling on top of that, Andrew not having a job was on top of that, work for me was on top of THAT, and it was just a huge pile on my chest that would not let me breathe. FINALLY, Andrew got a job, working at least 30 hours a week which is AWESOME. And this week is crowded with just schooool, but so excited that next week is SPRING BREAK! woooo. not going to any awesome party paradise, but I'm just so excited to wake up when I feel like, be at home with my baby for most of the week, and just be a stay at home mom even though it's only that one week. Ahhh, can't wait!

Well, everyone have a good week! Muah*

0 comments:

Post a Comment