Friday, April 16, 2010

ramble. *explicit*!


Ugh. I'm so pissed. I was SO excited for prom as you all knew and then BAM! today my excitedness was shattered. I talked to the Dean of students and a principal to ask if Andrew would be ok'd to come as my date because we have to get our dates ok'd if they don't go to GISH. Well anyway, they both told me that I would have to go to Mr. Jensen because they weren't sure because of the fact that he goes to the alternative school. Why does it matter what school he goes to when the only rules about an outside date is that they have to be 20 and under. Well, Mr. Jensen took one look at Andrew's name & said no because he quit going to GISH, so even if he was going to another school, he wasn't ok'd to go. Like wtf, what kind of karma is this for me. What did I do to deserve this? HONESTLY. Anyway, tonight, I found out that Mrs. Wells & Dr. Mann (2 of our principals) decided that they would ok a TWENTY ONE YEAR OLD to go. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! how is that not messed up. That's one of the legit, written rules and they MAKE AN EXCEPTION, but they won't let Andrew go because why?! he quit going to GISH. Fucking Mr Jensen, I think he just isn't letting Andrew go because he doesn't like him. Fuck him and GISH and the administration. Sorry for being disrespectful to my elders, but if they make an exception to the rule for one person, they shouldn't discriminite if they've dropped out or quit going to GISH. What does that have to do with going to Prom? I STILL GO TO SCHOOL. ITS MY FUCKING SENIOR PROM. One of my rights as a senior is to go to my prom with my choice of date as long as he's UNDER 21! And he meets the requirement.

SO NOTE TO ADMIN & PRINCIPALS WHEN MAKING NEXT YEAR'S OUTSIDE DATE CARD: MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING LIST ALL OF YOUR DUMBASS RULES ON THE CARD AND LET IT BE KNOWN IN WRITING SO YOU DON'T BREAK SOME POOR GIRL'S HEART A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THE DANCE.

like fucking have a heart. all I wanted was to go to my senior prom with my boyfriend & have a good time. BUT FUCK THAT. Guess GISH would rather me not be happy. fuck you guys then. can't wait to get out of that fucked up school.

thanks for letting me ramble, ha. goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment