Saturday, April 3, 2010

YAY!

I got my first ultrasound thursday and it was amazing to see my baby. HE'S so cute! Andrew is so happy its a boy, he's LOVIN' it! I'm happy too.
At first, I really really wanted a girl, but once I felt that it was a boy, I was really happy with a boy. YAY. I'm so happy I can't even fathom it, really. It was great to see my baby. He's so cute and I can't wait to see how handsome he is outside of the ultrasound. ;alksdjf;lkafjd !!!!!

Today, Henry and I went shopping, kind of. I got a shirt and a cardigan, which isn't that much, but I got some clothes for the baby. 3 onesies that are super cute and a shirt and pants set that is my favorite. It's blue and brown and says "good looks run in the family". :) how cute.
I love shopping for my little one! He's going to be the best dressed baby.

Well anyway, I'm going to go lay down and what not. Nite! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment