Saturday, April 24, 2010

rant rant rant. blah blah blah

I'm really upset today....
Yesterday, Andrew asked me to go to a movie with him tonight & that we were going to hang out right when I got off of work (which was 4)...
Didn't hear from him until 630, and then didn't hear from him again until 830. Neither times did he ask me to hang out & both times he called from his friends phones so he's obviously with them...like always.
we were supposed to hang out last night too, but guess what? He was with his friends & he wasn't going to "just leave them like that". even though when his friends text my phone asking for him, Andrew is able to leave me like it's nothing. HA. love it. its fucking fantastic.
I'm sooo sick of coming in second & i'm so sick of crying over it! I should be used to being second. & the thing is I'm not even second. I'm like third or fourth.
;ALSKDJF;ALKSJDF;ALISJPOIEJAPOWEIFJ;ALSKDJ;ALDKN;ALSKDJF.
Whaaaatever. Me & Cole deserve WAAAAY better than this. Hopefully Andrew will turn around & give us what we need & deserve, but if he doesn't, my patience is LOW and my tolerance is just about gone. I really don't know how much more I can take.. I really hate being sad just about every day.
I don't want to leave him, but damn, really. How many chances does he need to make us right? How many chances does he need until he can realize that I'm really really trying...for us?

:'( bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment