Monday, March 8, 2010

Attraction.

I've been thinking lately about why I was every attracted to Andrew in the first place. He's unreliable, unresponsible, loud, big show off, stubborn, impulsive, and an ass. & Honestly, I think those are all of the reasons I was attracted to him in the first place. I didn't realize it until now, so maybe all that attraction was subconsciously but it happened. When I met Andrew, I was a quiet and shy PARTY GIRL. I know that sounds like it doesn't go together lol, but I am honestly quiet and shy.
Anyway, I think I was attracted to all his qualities, because I didn't want anything serious. I just wanted to have someone to be with and have fun with at parties!
But you'll be happy to know that Andrew does have good qualities. He's been really cute about the whole pregnancy thing and slowly but surely is stepping up. I mean very slowly but still. Like last night, we went over to a friends house and they all smoke and obviously I'd rather not have people smoke around me, but it's not my house and I can just choose to walk away. Anyway, one person lit up a cigarrette pretty close to me and Andrew pushed him out of the room and told everyone they had to smoke in the back room lol. I love him. Even though sometimes I feel that his bad qualities over power his good.
Oh well....

I still haven't felt the baby move, but I reallllly want to! I'm so excited to feel my baby bean move. Ahhh!

Ok good night everyone, muah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment