Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ha.

The past week has been GOOD. Andrew is just making me so happy and making me fall more and more in love with him.
We've spent the past few days together just hanging out, and playing call of duty, and just being with each other. It's been really nice.
I think I've learned to let go a little bit, instead of me calling him all of the time, he calls me, and if he wants to do this thaang then I let him do it, because the more I try and stop him and nag him about it, the more he'll want to do it behind my back.
I'd like to try and keep everything open between us..because everything feels so much better that way!
I've been thinking a lot about Andrew and I and how long we'll be together...well more so, how long we're capable of being together. As of right now, I really feel that I could spend the rest of my life with him, but then there's always those downs that make me think that he has a lot of changing to do!


Anyway, back to school tomorrow. Woo, how fun...NOT.
Better try and get some sleep, night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment