Thursday, March 11, 2010

I feel like it's been forever.

But it's really only been like 3 days! Nothing has really happened, ha. My life is pretty much the same every day, but spring break has been very relaxing so, it's good.
Andrew and I are doing well..not great, but well. We can't ever do great until he becomes responsible and considerate most of the time instead of just sometimes, or never.

So anyway, I have been thinking a lot about what it's going to be like to graduate. It's crazy that in about 7 weeks, I will no longer be a high school student. YAY! And summer will be amazing too. I get to go to Texas for a week or so and see my daddy and my 2 baby sisters! I'm so excited. Every summer I look forward to seeing them, not to mention beautiful Texas. It's just going to be crazy driving to Texas with my sister and being super prego! AHH. And I don't know if I can go with out Andrew! He's like my husband now a days. I'm not super sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but its whatever right now. I'm not really trying to focus on HIM anymore, like I usually do, but now I'm trying to focus on myself, the baby, and US as a whole (me, Andrew, and the baby).

Anyway, I'm done with today. It isn't a bad day necessarilyl, but I feel like my family is just ganging up on me. Well my mom and my sister anyway. It's like, wow, thanks for making me feel like the biggest piece of shit on earth guys. Especially with hormones like I have now, it's like anything they say hurts 10x more and makes me cry 10x harder, and I really don't want to cry right now. Or ever, ha.

Well anyway, I'll update later when I have something to actually update about. Love ya guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment