Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well, I'm content

I've decided to NOT beg Andrew to try harder, or be a great boyfriend or do things for me, because I shouldn't have to. He should want to be there for me and the baby, and if he's got other priorities, I will enjoy my time alone and with other people. It's just how it should be.
Anyway, other than that little vent, I'm pretty content. I'm actually hanging out and enjoying my family and friends. I honestly thought I was losing Briana, but I think a lot of it was my fault. I got pregnant and I made Andrew my life, I think I was just scared to lose him. I still am, definitely, but it's not as bad, because if he leaves me, then he never cared and I will not care anymore. I'm just glad that I hung out with Briana today for a little bit! She got her tattoo, it looks so good :) I can't wait to get my own. Not for a while, but still!
Well my belly's growing, my pants officially no longer button. One pair does but its super tight and uncomfortable, I'm not going to suffocate the baby! :P
I'm so excited for this baby and I really feel like it's going to be a baby boy. It doesn't bother me at all, I will love him or her no matter what, because it's my baby! duh. :)

Anyway, school is a little stressing at the moment. Especially english. ugh. I hate working on this term paper, it sucks. my paper sucks ha.
Well, I feel that there is nothing else important to talk about here, so I'm going to end this post before I ramble about nothing. Have a great night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment