Monday, March 29, 2010

wow.

this last week, I've been more tired than I've ever been in my WHOLE life. Not exhausted or whatever like I felt in my 1st trimester, but I'm actually tired. I have dark circles around my eyes and bags under my eyes. I missed so much school last week, and I didn't even go today. It's so close to graduation, it's hard for me not to be worried about school. BUT I'm so tired all of the time, it's hard not to sleep in a little bit some days. UGH it's frustrating! I'm just glad school's almost over.

On the bright side, it's such a nice day out! It's amazing that spring is finally showing up in good ole Nebraska. :) I think I'll go play outside with my dog in a little bit!

I GET TO FIND OUT THE BABY'S SEX THIS THURSDAY! :D I am so EXCITED! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. I don't even mind if it's a boy or a girl, I just want a healthy baby. AH, I can't wait to see my babyyyy. And I know Andrew can't wait either! He's super excited because he wants to find out that it's a BOY lol.
I actually had a dream last night that the doctor told us that our baby's going to be a boy! Either way, I don't mind lol.

Well, it's too nice out to be on here, so I will update most likely on thursday and let everyone know what's up! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment