Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a big change for my little family...

I am moving out for the summer. Well, Cole and I are moving out this summer. It's not like a bitter break up or anything, I just think it's what's best for us for right now. I think that Andrew needs to learn that he's a father, needs to grow up, and needs to appreciate me! I do so much for him, he needs to see that if he keeps ignoring me, I won't be there anymore. I love him so much, I'm willing to do anything to make this relationship work.
I'm really excited to go live with my mom and work with the old crew, but I'm not too excited about living with out Andrew. I trust him fully, that's not the problem, but it will be sad to sleep alone at night...

SO BITTERSWEET. I'm already tearing up because I'm sad about leaving, but I feel like it just needs to be done...
Okaaaay...well that's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment