Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's day to all you special mama's! I hope you at least get a break from your duties today!

I'd like to go ahead and dedicate this to my mom: Alma. She has done so much for me my whole life, and especially in the last couple of years. I don't even know where I'd be without her! She has also become one of my best friends. It's so nice to have someone with experience to talk to! She's also an amazing Grandma, some days I'd go insane if she didn't take him for a few days. I love her so much and will never measure up to what she has done for me as a mother, but all I can do is thank her and appreciate her. So thank you, mommy, for all you've done. I wouldn't be half the woman today without you. :)

I hope one day Cole feels the sake gratitude towards me.
Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment