Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cars and other things.

GAH. Why do cars have to be so expensive?! Right now we've been using just my car, because I haven't been able to drive anyway (I got my license suspended in March). Now, I'll be getting my license back next week-ish, and I still won't have a way to get around. I hate asking for rides, but that's the only way I can get anywhere. Andrew works as a delivery driver, so he uses my car for that, which is fine. But when I get my license back, I'll only be able to work around his schedule. BLAH. The only way we'll really be able to get a car for him is if he takes out a loan, but paying a loan every month, on top of car insurance, on top of getting plates, on top of rent, on top of bills, on top of LIFE, would be really hard you know? Meh, I stress myself out way too much, but this is the truth, now isn't it. Life would be so much easier if money wasn't one of the biggest factors out there.
RANT OVER!


On a good note, Andrew and I got the new apartment, for sure. :) We got our "acceptance" letter today and we move in some time next week, but we get our keys and sign the lease on the 7th! YAY. So at least that's good :) Thanks for letting me rant, y'all.
xo C

0 comments:

Post a Comment