Friday, February 26, 2010

Hahahah, that's what I have to say.

You know what, I am so content with myself. Usually, if I hear that someone's talking shit about me (especially now if it has to do with my kid) I would walk right the fuck up to them and tell them they can say it to my face and then probably hit them for talking shit on me. Well anyway, today I hear that some bitches are saying shit about me and I'm like first of all, who the fuck are you? I don't know you, that means you definitely don't know who the fuck I am, so shut your fucking mouth. I hope they read this blog and feel good with themselves for being PUSSYs. If I knew who you were, I'd go up to you and say something. But I'm going to use something called self restraint. I never talk about how big of sluts they are, or how stuck up and stupid they act, which is really funny because that's bad, not being pregnant and strong. So I feel good, because even though I won't say anything to them, I don't say anything about them, because everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. I hope that they get their karma, whether I'm around to see it or not, they will get it. I hope they go to their calc class and make fun of me some more, because that shows whos the grown up one. Get over your high school fucking drama. We're not 12 anymore, girls. But that's your choice.

Phew, I feel better now. You know what? Through everything, I know I'm going to be ok. I feel so immune to a lot of things. And I even feel grown up about a lot of things. I'm over the high school shit, I'm too good for that. A lot of us are and we're over it.
Anyway, whether things work out with me and Andrew or not, whether people keep talking shit on me and my situation or not, or whether I will ever be the same person I used to be or not, doesn't even concern me anymore, I feel refreshed. My mind is open and I'm ready to have this baby. I feel so much stronger than my peers because they have no idea what this is like except for what I or others are telling them. I love my baby bean and that's what I'm living for now. <3
Have a good night everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment