Friday, July 16, 2010

4 cm.



I haven't really talked about the "discomforts" of being pregnant at all during my blog, so I'm going to dedicate this entry to just that..and some surprise news at the end!

*My first trimester: I felt TIRED, like mentally and physically. I couldn't keep my eyes open, even before I knew I was pregnant, I was ALWAYS tired.
I also felt naseous a lot. I never actually got "morning sickness" (luckily), but I did feel sick A LOT. I think the worst about the 1st trimester was the tiredness (is that a word?).
*My second trimester: still tired but it was the kind of tired that's from like actually doing something, or maybe gaining weight, but I gained more energy than from my 1st trimester. My feet started to hurt more, and I really started to pop out around 5 months. There weren't too many discomforts around my 2nd trimester, it was just amazing seeing my body change!
*My third trimester: Although technically I haven't finished my third trimester, there are many discomforts. At first it was just carrying a bunch of extra weight, and then my feet started hurting and occasionally my feet would swell up. And then it turned out to be that I'm getting really sore "down there" and now I'm just super uncomfortable. I can't sleep when I want to and if I need to be up and awake, it doesn't happen!

ANYWAY: GOOD NEWS, exciting news, blah blah blah, I'm already 4 cm dialated and my doctor says Cole is very low. AH :) He can be coming at any time! :)

*ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment