Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!

soooooooooo

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! :)
Hope everyone had a good and SAFE 4th of July. Mine was great :)
Today was my lil cousin's birthday and we had a bbq for lunch. She just turned 2 and she's SO cute! Plus the food was super good. Then I came home and just lounged around in the A/C! You know how prego women get ;) ha. Then Andrew and I went to his mom's boyfriend's dad's house (lol) and ate some more food. Then we went and got some sno cones and fireworks and lit them all night PLUS some free HUGE fireworks we got from the neighbors. How sweet, right?! I was excited. And now I'm back at home in the A/C again just waiting for Andrew to get back home so we can cuddle..or "curdle" as he likes to say, and watch a movie and pig out :) I'm so hungry! And Cole is too, because he's kicking me real hard right now. <3
K, well hope everyone enjoys the rest of the night, as I will, muah!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment