Sunday, July 11, 2010

Got me like Oh my gosh, I'm so in love.



Andrew got qualified at work! That means that he's doing his job really well and he's no longer viewed as a "new worker". This also means he gets a raise! I'm really proud of him cause usually it takes 6-8 weeks for people to get qualified and he did it in 4. :) I'm like that proud, bragging wife, ha.
The only thing that worries me about this is that he's not going to want to leave swift. Which is ok because its a money making job that is good for Cole & I, but it's in Grand Island. & I'm going to college in Lincoln in the spring. Soo, how's that supposed to work out? I'm scared that I'll have to go to Lincoln alone with Cole for a while, until we figure something out, because college isn't going to wait for me. I would just go to CCC or take some online classes, but I have a full ride to UNL, why wouldn't I take advantage of that? I can't let having a baby stop me from succeeding in life. Any advice PLEASE?! I will take it. go to my facebook or my formspring, that would be AH MAZING! thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment