Friday, July 2, 2010

YAY!

There's a lot of things to be happy about today:

  • Andrew gets to keep his job at JBS! he's missed a couple of days this week because he got sick and then got Pink Eye. :( we were both super scared that he'd get fired because of those days missed, but luckily, he's fine and texted me not that long ago to tell me that he gets to stay!
  • The baby shower was yesterday and we got a lot of stuff! I'm super happy!
  • I don't work today so I get to spend time with my sisters that are here from Indiana. Sadly, they leave tomorrow morning so I really want to make the best of it.
I had my doctor's appt today and it went well. I'm super happy that Cole will be here in about 6 weeks. That's crazy to me! I'm happy to hopefully get my body back! It will be weird being small again and what not, but I'm happy for that.

Another thing I'm excited for is re-applying for UNL. I wish I could be going to college with everyone in August, but I have my own happy ending to why I won't be, right? :) I just can't wait to join everyone else. It will just be hard to be a full time student, a mom, and devoted girlfriend. We'll be paying our own bills such as rent, utilities, phone, cable, groceries, baby stuff, blah, blah, blah! I hope we can do it all!

Anyway, I'll update more later, when I have more to update :p bye*

0 comments:

Post a Comment