Friday, January 22, 2010

According to you...

This is how Andrew thinks: According to you, I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. According to you, I'm difficult, hard to please, forever changing my mind.
And this is how he should be thinking: But according to him, I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me outta his head. According to him, I'm funny, irresistable, everything he ever wanted.

Lol, is that so lame that I love that song for those lyrics. I relate so well. Because Andrew doesn't appreciate me or pamper me or take care of me AT ALL. and I wish he would. & I bet everyone that reads this blog is like "shut up, bitch, stop whining, do something about it!" Well guess what, people?! It's not that fucking easy.
Of course I could just leave him and try and find something else, but Andrew and I are now forever linked and I can't get that out of my head.
If I wasn't pregnant, I don't think I'd be with him, though. Ouch, huh. Well I don't know, he doesn't deserve this last last chance I'm giving him, but I'm happy he's using it.

...I just know I could be happier with someone else who would do things for me starting day one. or even before that. UGH. Ok, advice? I doubt I'll take it, but it's always hard to hear. Thanks loves <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment