Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Blog. Get to know me.

Hi, I'm Carolina and I'm 18 years old. I'm a high school senior and I will be graduating in May of this year.
About 3 weeks ago, my life went for a huge loop! I found out I am pregnant. I cried and cried for about a week, and my boyfriend was shocked as well. It's not fun to find out your pregnant at such a young age, I'm just glad I'm just about graduated! At first, I thought my life was over. Honestly. But now, I love this little life in me, and I've realized that yeah, haters are gunna hate, and gunna talk. Well I say FUCK THEM! Yeah thats right. Keep talking your shit about me being pregnant, I DON'T CARE. I'm fine and comfortable with it now. I just keep thinking that God is giving me this life to take care of and I'm not going to mess it up or let people mess it up for me.
This blog isn't about what you should do, how you should eat, or blah blah blah while being pregnant. This blog is about my life being pregnant and also, after it, when I have my baby.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant, and I'm getting a little excited. It's very in between right now, though, cuz I'm not showing, I don't feel that much different, and I can pretty much do anything I could before. I did quit smoking though, which if you are prego, you should definitely stop right now! I quit partying because alcohol is a big NO during pregnancy and I even gave up drinking caffinated soda. Junk food is still hard to give up, cuz I'm a chubby girl at heart. But I'm working hard on taking care of myself.
Well, I have a boyfriend of a little over a year and he's awesome. We have fun together and he's my best friend, so I'm glad he's going to be my baby's daddy. We both have things to work on, but I know we can do it. Its going to be a tough ride, but I'm reaaddddyyy!
Well, tata for now, my boyfriend and I are going to go car shopping!
Take care everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment