Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Update.

I was watching the Teen Mom aftershow just a bit ago and I cried many times, lol. It was amazing to see not only the cast of Teen Mom talking about stuff, but other teen moms, too.
That brings me to the point of teen dads. I completely agree with the girls. Teen moms are looked at like their losers and sluts because their pregnant at a young age but the dads are like, whatever. No one ever thinks about the dads like they do the moms because the dads don't show their pregnant! It's sad. because i know i'm gunna get a lot of shit, while Andrew doesn't get anything. The most he's gotten is that his friends asked him if I'm really pregnant. UUUUGHGGHGH.
Also, I want to say, I'm confused. Andrew and I have been great for these past 3 days, but I also know theres someone out there who is so much better for me. Who doesn't try, but does all the time. But at the same time, I want our baby to see it's parents together. I know I love Andrew SO much, but sometimes love isn't enough to keep two people together. I don't know, all I know is that I will give up my happiness and my pride many times over to make sure my baby has the chance to have its father in its life.
alksdj;lkasjdf;lkfd
have a good day everyone. By the wayyy...anyone have a good middle name for Analee or Sophia? Help me out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment