Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Taking a break...

...From Hamlet. My eyes are so watery from trying to read that book. I do NOT understand it. It's crazy hard language! Wtf, Shakespere?!
Anyway, today has actually been better than most. I found out last night that Andrew is going back to school, which makes me very happy. He also called today and wants to come over tonight and talk. Maybe it will do something, and maybe it won't, but I guess I will have to wait and see..
Hm, new episode of Teen Mom tonight, I LOVE that show, its great and those girls give me the strength to keep going. They are all amazing!
I've been thinking a lot last night and today. I talked to my friend Colin on the phone tonight and it cleared my head and clouded it at the same time! I'm not sure what's going to happen with aaaaaaanything anymore and it's so scary!
I'm also scared because even though I'm only at 10 weeks pregnant, I feel like I'm starting to show. I guess to other people I only look like I'm getting fatter, but I suppose they know. I know a lot of people know. :/ it's good but totally stressing. I feel like when I'm walking down the hall, everyone is staring at me. GRRR.
Anyway, I guess I better get back to Hamlet and my notes. (boo)
I'll definitely update you on whether Andrew and I get anything resolved!
G'bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment