Friday, January 15, 2010

Ugh, this week has been rediculous!

I've been SO tired this week. I'm just glad to say I got at least one scholarship down, two to go! I still need to e-mail my college advisor Raymond and ask him what to do! I'm due August 12 so, I'm worried how I'll be able to go to college my first semester. Hmm..
Anyway, Andrew and I have been SO up and down lately, it's crazy! Yesterday was good, though. He came over when I got out of school and just pampered me. He gave me a million massages, made me laugh, made me spaghetti and stayed the night. Yesterday gives me hope for the future for us. Even if we don't work out, we're linked for life by our child.
Ah! I'm getting SO excited for this baby. I wish I was about to pop tomorrow or something! I know maybe it's not the best timing, but this child is going to be such a blessing. I really hope it's a girl and if it is, I think I will name her Analee. I love that name! I'm not sure on a middle name, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
Well, I work tonight and hopefully I will hang out with some girlfriends tonight. I'm excited! But, I think that's all I have to update on!
Have a great day every one. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment