Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm super bummed :(

I didn't see Andrew at all yesterday. Or today. It sucks. I really miss him.
Even being with out him for two days makes me miss him a lot. And also realize how much I love him and need him in my life as an every day thing.
I've been thinking about marriage a lot lately because I care about Andrew so much. He's my life and he keeps me going. He keeps me on my toes but also keeps me in love.
Even though he's a huge asshole sometimes, I know he really loves me, I can really tell. He's amazing in a lot of ways people don't know because he's a mean person in general. He's so mean to other people but I've gotten to know him. Not the personality that he puts out. But the funny, charming, and smart him. I love my baby to death <3.
We're going to be a cute little family. I know it's not going to be easy, or fun at times, but it'll be worth it 100%. Everyone should give me feedback, because i want to know if marriage is completely stupid for a girl my age. Or at least engagement. Hmm..
Goodnight sweethearts <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment