Thursday, February 11, 2010

This is going to be short.

But I have a feeling that I'm going to have a baby boy. As much as I want to have a girl, I really feel that I'm going to have a boy. Either way I will be happy, as long as my baby is healthy, that's all that matters! But i want to KNOW because everytime I see baby clothes, I want to buy it. But I don't know what to get! I don't even want to get neutral because I think the gender oriented clothes are so much cuter <3 lol.
Well, the only thing left to say isss....that Andrew and I are going to Lincoln tomorrow to do some shopping for moi* I need some new clothes really bad! I got maternity pants yesterday, though, for work because I was in NEED. But I'm also going to go there and get his valentine present. Hopefully I can find a Milwaukee Brewers fitted cap black on black. I know he loves hats so I decided to get him that...good huh? Well I think so :)
K have a good day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment