Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So..

Andrew came over last night, and it was good. Finally, right?
Um, didn't go to school today either, too tired. I took about a 3 hour nap yesterday and it felt greeeeeeat, but then it was hard to sleep and stay asleep last night. And now i have to work today :( I really don't want to, though. I'm sick of working at the Red, it's the same damn thing every day and I'm sick of people and ugh. I just want to stay home all day and do my thing.
I'm kind of excited for my maternity leave, though, I can't wait to have the baby and hold him and love him and spend time just mommy & baby. I'm so excited! It's amazing and I love being pregnant. With or without the support, I've got my baby! But I'd love the support anyway :) ha.
WELL, I think I will go now, and keep eating the day away until I go to work. Bleh. :( Ha, ook, bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment