Thursday, February 25, 2010

RE: Bashing boys

K, first off I'd like to say: Chase & Drew...didn't say anything bad about you. I didn't hear that you said anything bad about me, so why would I say anything about you. KellEn, yes I said that you are not perfect, but didn't you already know that?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BLOG, DON'T READ IT! & That goes for anyone who doesn't like what I write. HELLO, no one is making you read it so don't, if you don't like it. Also, I'd like to say the point of my blog so everyone is clear: I don't care if anyone reads this or not. What I care about is that I get my feelings out somewhere. I could do it on paper, but I chose to do it here. Whether it's true or not, I believe that maybe another pregnant teenager can read this and not feel alone. This isn't for people to get butt hurt over or mad over & if you are getting mad over this, either you did something wrong to anger me, or you don't agree with an 18 year old being pregnant. Either way, I DON'T CARE. THIS IS FOR ME.
And for those of you who have been really supportive, I really appreciate you. Anyone that gives feedback on facebook or to my face at school have really brightened each day for me. My life is totally not the same and you have made it just a little bit better for the time being. THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Also, one more thing: Sorry I mispelled Kellen in my blog before. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment